2015 CGRFS Rolex 24 At Daytona Win Notes
No. 02 Target/Ford EcoBoost Riley Prototype
- Today’s race marked the sixth Rolex 24 At Daytona win for CGRFS in just 12 attempts (Winning Percentage 50%)
- CGRFS now holds the record for most Rolex 24 At Daytona wins in the 53-year history of the race (2006, 2007, 2008, 2011, 2013, 2015) – recently tied with Brumos Racing.
- This is the second Rolex 24 win for the No.02 car (2006, 2015)
- With his first win, Jamie McMurray joined AJ Foyt and Mario Andretti as the only drivers to win the Daytona 500 and the Rolex 24 At Daytona.
- This marked the second Rolex 24 At Daytona win for Scott Dixon (2006, 2015), and the first for Tony Kanaan in just his second start with CGRFS
- This marked the first Rolex 24 At Daytona win for Kyle Larson in just his second Rolex 24 start.
- This win marked Chip Ganassi Racing Teams’ 166th victory
- CGRFS engine manufacturer Ford is ranked sixth on the all-time manufacturer’s victory list for the IMSA TUDOR United SportsCar Championship for the Modern Era (169 wins)